Branding is more than just a new look or image, it is your lifeline. It is about creating an entire package representing the company to attract new customers and retain loyal ones.
Our extraordinary team works together with you to develop clear goals and objectives. We believe success requires a partnership between our firm and your company, a commitment to creating, building, and nurturing the brand. Together we must consider all the different opportunities, threats, possible responses, and business building issues that confront us, the full 360°.
- We get inside the heads and hearts of your target audience and study market dynamics.
- Brand Strategy
- We provide a compass and strategically position your brand within a unique whitespace.
- Visual Identity
- We design iconic logos and visual identities that cut through the noise and express who you are.
- We create strong, expressive names that are story-driven and serve as the linchpin for your brand’s success.
- Voice & Message
- We define your unique brand voice and write messages and copy that clarify and inspire.
- We design instagram-worthy packaging and POS that engages, motivates people to buy and gets people talking
- Web & Digital
- We design and build beautiful sites that connect with your audience and sell your products and services
- Content Creation
- We art direct and produce photoshoots, video projects, and marketing materials to fully realize your brand.
- Branded Spaces
- We design immersive interiors and physical office or retail spaces that support your unique brand experience.
- Brand Workshops
- We align your leadership, educate your team on brand, and hash out ideas in private workshops. Learn how.
- Campaign Development
- We conceptualize and develop launch campaigns that intrigue your audience and compel them to act.
The brand for Partners in Safety is based around the three main services that the company provides: Drug testing, occupational health services and background screenings. The three interlocking rings represent the services while the color pallette signifies their clean and professional mission. We opted for a modern typeface to freshen up their look.
1 - Getting to know you
What are you doing and why?
What are you looking to do?
What are you doing that works?
2 - Develop brand promise and value proposition
Brandemix branding benchmarks
3 - Authenticity
4 - Deliver the brand architecture
What you do
How you do it
How you go to market
5 - Storytelling and campaigns
Sponsorships and events
Other out-of-the-box ideas
6 - Implement strategies and solutions to bring the brand to the life
Recommend and implement tactical and long term strategies that reflect best practice trends
Implement tracking metrics such as web visitors, subscribers, clicks, conversions and sales
7 - Analyze results against pre-established metrics
Implement detailed measurement capabilities tracking metrics such as: