Many businesses think that by pumping out lots of content, they’ll boost their traffic, site rankings, and sales
— but that’s simply not true.
If you don’t develop a focused strategy before investing in content production, you’re throwing away your marketing dollars. Whether you’re preparing to launch a new venture or rebranding and revitalizing an existing business, we can help you with consulting services such as:
- Content Marketing Planning
- After reviewing your goals and content challenges, we perform a content audit and turn to analytics to get a picture of gaps and exploitable assets. We analyze consumption, audience reach, leads generated and conversions.
- Buyer’s Journey Content Mapping
- All through the buyer’s stages of awareness, consideration, and decision, prospects experience different levels of needs, emotions and possible objections. Content mapping helps establish how your content marketing strategy will respond to the needs, and remove obstacles to conversion.
- Relevant Content Topics Strategy
- Our content marketing practices revolve around lead conversion rate optimization.
All topics address specific pain points and offer answers to specific queries from the buyer personas at different stages of the journey.
- Content Matching to Buyer Personas
- Context and relevance drive content performance. Because we spend time getting to know your audience and draw your “ideal customer” profile, we can efficiently strategize content types, distribution timeframe and channels.
We are a very small company (less than 10 employees) and the result of having SEO Inc. on our side has kept us healthy. The staff is wonderful and understanding of our needs. Best move we have made.
1 - Ideation
There’s no way to make great content out of a subpar idea. At Fractl, a full third of our content creation process involves brainstorming and vetting ideas to get the strongest start possible. We study your niche to understand what type of successful content strategies can be applied to your particular vertical, while also researching what questions your target audience is looking to have answered. Finally, we analyze the ideas’ ability to communicate a concept, trigger an emotional response, be easily understood, provide actionable insights, and more to curate our list and move forward with only the best strategies for your content.
2 - Research and Data Collection
To engage with readers, the content source has to come from a credible place, which is why we put major emphasis on vetting our source material or gathering the data ourselves. When collecting our own data, methods range from conducting large-scale surveys and submitting public record requests to collecting massive amounts of social data and performing in-the-field testing and experimentation. Investing the appropriate amount of time and resources to research your readers will appreciate makes for thorough, accurate, reliable content that reflects highly on your brand.
3 - Design and Development
When we have finalized the story we want to tell, it’s time to decide what form that information will take that will be the most compelling and visually impressive presentation possible. Our highly skilled creative leads, designers, and developers consider two things: how can we send the message as clearly as possible, and how can we make that method as engaging as possible? Our answers can lead to a variety of content types, including infographics, interactive tools, animated gifs, parallax pages, videos, and more. When content strategy is combined with top-of-the-line graphics and coding, content becomes a marketable story with clear takeaways.